EuropaProperty would like to thank all those who attended the 5th annual CEE Investment and Green Building Awards. The awards ceremony looked fantastic and was once again witnessed by a select group of around 350 senior European and Central European real estate professionals; affirming the event’s status as a true landmark event for the investment sector.
Companies and individuals recognised at the awards included: investors, developers, bankers, agencies and many others from throughout the CEE region. Skanska Commercial Development Europe was a multiple award winner across all the main categories at the 5th annual CEE Investment & Green Building Awards held in Warsaw on Thursday 29th October 2015. Panattoni Europe, CBRE Global Investors, Griffin Real Estate and Union Investment also walked away with some of the big company prizes.
Skanska, one of the region’s biggest developers, with a successful sustainable-development model across CEE, walked away with three prizes, Office Developer, Office Development, for their well-received Dominikanski project in Wroclaw, as well as receiving recognition from the Jury for its successful disposal of office developments in Krakow and Lodz in Poland.
Other investment winners included CBRE Global Investors, winning two awards as this year’s most successful Core+/Value Add and Core Investor. Europa Capital was deemed the best Opportunistic Investor, P3 Logistic Parks for Warehouse Investor, AEW Europe as JV Investor, Atrium European Real Estate for Retail Investor and Griffin Real Estate as Overall Investor.
Panattoni Europe’s Robert Dobryzcki was named this year’s Industry Professional. Panattoni, the warehouse developer, has made quite an impact in the region and this was recognised by the Jury with the company also winning Warehouse Developer, and collecting the award for best Warehouse BTS Project for Amazon’s Fulfilment Centre in the Czech Republic.
Multi Development picked up two project awards. The prolific retail real estate developer saw their recently opened Forum Lviv in Ukraine win Retail Project of the Year and Magnolia Park in Wroclaw received special praise for its successful extension this year.
Ghelamco’s ambitious Warsaw Spire project, currently one of the biggest office developments in Europe, collected this year’s Green Building of the Future prize. The 100,000 sqm office complex, due to open next year, was deemed by the jurors to be the best example of sustainable office development. Plac Zamkowy, a retrofit-refurbishment project in Warsaw’s old town district, also picked up a project award.
Accentuating the strength and interest in the region’s investment sector, were the Investment Brokerage and Investment Broker Awards. JLL’s Agata Sekula got the biggest cheer of the night winning Investment Broker of the Year. JLL also walked away with the Investment Brokerage Firm award.
Another personal award was handed out to Agnieszka Grezik from WeCARE for Property Manager of the Year.
Apsys, a retail developer and property manager, picked up Retail Developer of the Year. Aecom collected Professional Service Provider of the Year. TPA Horwath was voted this year’s best Tax And Financial Adviser. First Title was once again voted the best Title Insurance Provider. Other industry winners included Dentons, CBRE, pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, Gleeds and Kurylowicz & Associates.
On behalf of our sponsors, judges and attendees, we offer our congratulations to all the winners. Foundations are already in place for next year’s event, which promises to be even better.
The sixth annual CEE Investment & Green Building Awards will be held on October 27th, 2016.
Full List of Winners for 2015:
Company of the Year
- Professional Service Provider – Aecom
- Tax and Financial Adviser – TPA Horwath
- Title Insurance Provider – First Title
- Architectural Firm – Kurylowicz & Associates
- Law Firm – Dentons
- Project Management Firm – Gleeds
- Property Management Firm – CBRE
- Property Manager – Agnieszka Grezsik – WeCARE, part of Liebrecht & Wood Group
- Bank – pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank
- Investment Brokerage Agency – JLL
- Investment Broker – Agata Sekula – JLL
- Warehouse Developer – Panattoni Europe
- Retail Developer – Apsys
- Office Developer – Skanska
Project of the Year
- Extension Project – Magnolia Park – Multi Development – Poland
- Retrofit/Refurbishment – Plac Zamkowy – Senatorska Investment – Poland
- Green Building of the Future – Warsaw Spire – Ghelamco – Poland
- Warehouse BTS Project – BTS Fullfiment Centre for Amazon – Panattoni Europe – Czech Republic
- Retail Project – Forum Lviv – Multi Development – Ukraine
- Office Development – Dominikański – Skanska Property – Poland
Investor of the Year
- Warehouse Investor – P3 Logistic Parks
- Retail Investor – Atrium European Real Estate
- Office Investor – Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
- JV Investor – AEW Europe
- Opportunistic Investor – Europa Capital
- Core+/ Value Add Investor – CBRE Global Investors
- CORE Investor – CBRE Global Investors
Investment Deal of the Year
- Investment Deal – €20-50 million – REINO Dywidenda FIZ acquired Kapelanka 42 B in Krakow from Skanska
- Investment Deal – €50-€100 million – Griffin Real Estate acquired Green Horizon in Lodz from Skanska
- Investment Deal – €100 million plus – Union Investment acquired Palladium shopping centre from Hannover Leasing
- Overall Investor – Griffin Real Estate
- Professional of the Year – Robert Dobryzcki – Panattoni Europe